Sunday, February 05, 2006

Geology, I Am Doing It

Do you know what a varve or a Milankovitch cycle is? If not, you should head on over to The Western Geologist, a blog run by a couple of--geologists.

Western Geologist himself is not LDS but he grew up in Utah and has LDS family. Capt. Obsidian is LDS. I see they have been hitting some of the same issues I have and read some of the same blogs. I think they've even got a celebrity endorsement by Brigham Young.

I know very little about geology so I'll be keeping an eye on them.

(For WG's benefit, the title of my post is a play on a children's church song that goes, "Genealogy, I am doing it...")

1 comments:

Western geologist,  2/06/2006 10:47:00 AM  

Hi Jared,

Thanks a lot for the link, and for the comments on our blog. I hope you're a frequent visitor! I've enjoyed reading through your blog. I think it's really important for scientists who are also people of faith to write about their views, particularly biologists like yourself.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP