Thursday, February 09, 2006

Formatting and Recent Comments

I downloaded Firefox and I seem to have the formatting fixed. Please let me know if it is not fixed in your browser. I can't guarantee I'll be able to fix it, but I'll try.

As I mentioned before, I've added a "recent comments" feature to my right sidebar. I'm basically using the blogger hack, which lists the comments in each post with the most recent comment on the bottom. It's not quite how I would like it, but it seems to serve its purpose, and it's not too shabby.

I'm open to suggestions. Hate it? Like It? Alter it?

9 comments:

Anonymous,  2/10/2006 01:34:00 AM  

Still screwed up in my Firefox browser Jared. I have to scroll way down to get the posts. Have you tested on smaller screen sizes? What resolution are you running?

Clark Goble,  2/10/2006 02:05:00 AM  

Still screwed up on mine as well.

Jared*,  2/10/2006 11:15:00 AM  

1600X1200

I just tried it at a lower resolution and got the problem you are having. I'll try again to fix it.

Anonymous,  2/10/2006 11:40:00 AM  

" 1600X1200"

Ha! Yeah that is your problem. At the Thang 55% are coming in at 1024x768 (including me) and 14% are still at 800x600.

Jared*,  2/10/2006 12:47:00 PM  

That ought to do it. Please tell me that did it.

Jared*,  2/10/2006 12:49:00 PM  

Well, it looks like some of the sidebar menus will stick out for some people. I'll see if I can get that fixed, but otherwise it should be fine.

Anonymous,  2/10/2006 01:48:00 PM  

Much better.

Anonymous,  2/10/2006 06:13:00 PM  

Nice work. Much better!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP