Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Template Trouble

I think my blog has demons or something. For reasons unknown to me, the template stopped working today. I have not changed anything for at least a week, so I don't know what is going on.

I therefore took emergency action and changed the template. I actually kind of like it and may keep it, with some modification. So if things look a little strange or out of place, you'll know why.

(I think something may be wrong with the MainOrArchivePage or ItemPage tags, because implementing expandable posts, as I've done it in the past, breaks the template. Anybody else having trouble?)

Update: Well it turns out that I had a formatting error in my last post. This is partially why I got out of computer science. I still kind of like this template though. I may adjust the colors, but it is roomier. I think I may keep it. Anybody have strong opinions?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  5/15/2005 06:02:00 PM  

Keep it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP