Tuesday, May 17, 2005

A Correlated Viewpoint

Over at Mormons and Evolution we had a number of comments, and a guest post, from Gary Shapiro. We don't see eye to eye on everything, but his contributions were instructive. I already knew about his original website, but yesterday I discovered that he started a blog as well called No Death Before the Fall. I'm not sure if this represents a long-term committment to blogging or not.

Gary is certainly a champion of correlated Church publications. Whether you share Joseph Fielding Smith's views on science or not, you may want to keep tabs on his blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  5/17/2005 11:18:00 PM  

Thanks for the heads-up. It is a little surreal, but interesting.

You also might dail down the comment font.

Jared*,  5/17/2005 11:40:00 PM  

Thanks for the suggestion on the font. It seemed a little heavy to me too.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP