Monday, September 04, 2006

I Shall Henceforth Be Known As Jared*

As I mentioned earlier, I've noticed one or more additional Jareds popping up in the bloggernacle and decided I should distinguish my name somehow. I appreciate all of the input; I received some creative suggestions, but it ultimately came down to Jared* and lsrJared. I decided to go with Jared* because it is just a minor modification, it is easier to type, and the asterisk kind of gives a wink or shine quality, I think. It may take me some time to fully implement the change as I may forget occasionally.

So remember, I'm basically the same old Jared, just a little more decorated.

5 comments:

Anonymous,  9/04/2006 10:00:00 PM  

I'm sorry, do I know you?

Clark Goble,  9/05/2006 01:56:00 AM  

Makes me think you have a footnote describing something.

Anonymous,  9/05/2006 08:16:00 AM  

The next couple of Jareds who come along can take Jared† and Jared‡.

Jared*,  9/05/2006 10:21:00 AM  

They're welcome to them--I don't even know how to make those symbols.

Anonymous,  9/24/2006 07:47:00 AM  

I thought that the asterisk was because your brother (the brother of Jared*) had seen the Lord, but did it while on steroids. Hence, the asterisk was to distinguish him from Jared who achieved his record without the use of performance enhancing drugs.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP