Friday, March 04, 2005

Homo floresiensis

If you are interested in hominid evolution at all, you should check out this article by Carl Zimmer discussing the recent Homo floresiensis find.

Here is a graphic to help orient you on relationships.

4 comments:

Dave 3/04/2005 04:52:00 PM  

Nice link, Jared. Zimmer has been putting up an awful lot of interesting material lately, it seems.

Kim Siever 3/04/2005 04:59:00 PM  

Very cool and very informative. Thanks for the great read.

Jeff G 3/04/2005 05:44:00 PM  

Jared I'm thinking of creating a blog dedicated exclusively to attempts at reconciling evolution with mormon doctrine. I do not feel qualified to run it by myself, and I think the objective could be better served if it was run by more than one individual. Would you be interested in participating? Can you recommend any others as well?

Jared* 3/04/2005 07:29:00 PM  

Jeffery,

I am interested. Let's chat by email. I didn't see an email address for you in your profile, so send me one. (Click on my name on the side bar to find the address.)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP