Summer Reading
Life hasn't been blog-friendly lately; I've been tied up with all of my real responsibilities and I'm not out of the woods yet. Anyway, just in case you are interested, here is what I'm reading this summer--I found them all at my local library. (Yay for free books.) Hopefully they'll give me more interesting things to put on my already-large "to blog about" pile.
Death From The Skies!: These Are the Ways the World Will End . . .
The Fabric of the Cosmos: Space, Time, and the Texture of Reality
The Code Book: The Evolution of Secrecy from Mary, Queen of Scots to Quantum Cryptography


4 comments:
Now Brian Greene's book is very intertesting and well-written, but good luck finishing reading it before it becomes due, ha ha.
I noticed that you appear to be an accomplished blogger particularly on LDS subjects. I would like to offer you an opportunity to make some money through your sites by running a promotion of BYUTV.
Outside the state of Utah – it’s relatively easy to get BYUTV – order DISH Network. That’s where’s I can come in and help you. I work for one of the largest retailers of DISH Network in the country and I’m always looking for new and unique ways to sell DISH. What we could do is run some simple campaigns, offering your visitors and readers a great deal on DISH and BYUTV. For every order we receive we will pay you $100.
That’s it – that’s all you have to do and you will start monetizing your site.
I look forward to speaking to you – and hope this is an opportunity you would like to take advantage of.
You can email me at bret.fitzgerald@clear-link.com
Thanks,
Bret
Great, another LDS science blog. It will be great following you.
By the way, I've read Brian Greene's book, its pretty good being a physics major myself.
Joseph,
Thanks for checking in. I hope you enjoy what you find here.
Post a Comment