If I Had a Side Blog
What to do with things I come across that don't seem to warrant a dedicated post? Some blogs have side blogs, but that doesn't seem to be an option in Blogger. Yeah, maybe there's a third-party gadget out there, but I don't feel like messing with it. So until I decide on something I like better, I'll collect items of interest and occasionally post them under this title. So let's kick it off.
1. Rumors of the demise of the incandescent light bulb have been greatly exaggerated.
2. Creationists often deny the existence of vestigial structures, but they can be found within creationist-defined "kinds."
3. Speaking of creationism, an analysis of fruit fly genes delivers another smack to Intelligent Design.
4. The Eternal Universe explains why funding basic research into things of no practical application is important for getting practical applications.
5. FOX News slanting coverage of climate science? Say it ain't so!
6. Send this lady on a mission!
7. If you've seen one temperature data set, you've pretty much seen them all (here, too).

3 comments:
Yes, send that lady on a mission for sure. :)
Maybe you could do something like skepchick quickies. A daily post that just refers readers to other posts your followers might be interested in.
You could always switch to Wordpress...
Post a Comment