Friday, April 17, 2009

Something For Your Time Machine (and/or Handcart)

This is pretty clever (click for large):


It sparked some further thoughts:

1. Something like this should be included in your food storage or something, so that when civilization collapses we can still have air conditioning in Missouri. (We'll need it, from what I hear.)

2. Perhaps the best place to put it is in your scriptures. Because we all know that whatever the disaster, you grab your scriptures first.

3. Say, why isn't something like this already in the scriptures? Deuteronomy has its share of practical advice (e.g. "Thou shalt not plow with an ox and an ass together." Believe me, it's more trouble than it's worth.), but this would have been nice. (Maybe it was in Moses's first set of tablets?)



3 comments:

rameumptom 4/20/2009 03:51:00 PM  

I have a copy of the Army Survival Manual, so I'm all set.

Anonymous,  4/28/2009 08:43:00 PM  

What about the internet? I want to invent the internet.

The Brandonian Era,  5/11/2009 01:53:00 AM  

If time travel kicks @$$ and the secrets of science kick @$$, you put the two together, you got some kick @$$ s#%t!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP