Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Not Dead Yet; Getting Better

The last couple of months have been a whirlwind for me. I have a new job, which required moving to a different state. We're in our new house now (although still settling in) and have established our utilities (ie. internet), so I hope to be more active here.

I do have two limitations: (1) I am not comfortable blogging at work, and before long I won't have time to anyway. This means that all blog reading and writing must wait until the evenings/weekends. (2) My wife tends to have plans for my evenings and weekends; I'm sure you understand.

Nevertheless, I'll do my best to keep the show going. Stay tuned.


6 comments:

Anonymous,  7/31/2007 10:05:00 PM  

Are you telling me that you rank sleep over blogging? And let me guess- you have to EAT too. Who is this guy?

Jared*,  8/01/2007 10:04:00 PM  

Hey. I'm not your dancing monkey.

Jared*,  8/01/2007 10:05:00 PM  

Monkeys are funny.

Clark Goble,  8/02/2007 07:15:00 PM  

This sounds familiar. Especially the wife part.

BrianJ,  8/05/2007 09:27:00 PM  

It's good stuff, so keep it coming (when possible)

Jared*,  8/05/2007 09:48:00 PM  

Thanks for the support, BrianJ.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP