Book Online: The Search for Harmony
The Search for Harmony: Essays on Science and Mormonism, published by Signature Books, is one of the best single books on science and Mormonism. Though incomplete and a little dated (published in 1993, with many of the articles published much earlier), it contains a number of classic essays and original research articles (some slightly modified from their original published form). I purchased my copy about five years ago, and am glad to have it. The book is now out of print, but Signature Books has now made the contents available online! I previously assembled the essays and articles that were online, but this is a better resource. Kudos to Signature Books!
The Search for Harmony: Essays on Science and Mormonism
(hat-tip to Justin B.)
P.S. I just noticed that Brigham Young University: A House of Faith is also available; I purchased a used copy two years ago. This book contains an extensive chapter on evolution that should not be missed. Kudos again!


0 comments:
Post a Comment