Monday, September 19, 2005

David H. Bailey on Science and Mormonism

I happened to come across an old Times and Seasons post today that contains a link to papers of David H. Bailey. Bailey has written a number of essays on Mormonism and science, some of which have been published in Dialogue: A Journal of Mormon Thought. His website makes these essays available, as well as some that have not been published. One essay, "Mormonism and the New Creationism," was published in Dialogue but is not otherwise freely available.

I am adding Bailey's site to the sidebar.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  9/19/2005 12:57:00 AM  

FYI, The links don't show up in Firefox.

Anonymous,  9/19/2005 11:14:00 AM  

...but they do now.

Jared*,  9/19/2005 09:46:00 PM  

I have Adobe Reader 7 and I haven't had problems. Sorry I'm not much help.

Maybe save the files to your computer and then open them?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP